Gluten/Dairy/Egg/Corn/ Free, Vegetarian and Vegan with a Soy Free Option. An Easy meal that taste JUST like " A Taste of Thai's Instant Peanut Noodles"
- Ready Time :
- 1 can light Coconut Milk
- 3 1/2 teaspoons Hot Chili Sauce
- 2 TBS + 1 Tsp Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 TBS + 1 TSP Sugar
- 1 Tsp Gluten Free Soy Sauce OR- Liquid AMinos or Coconut Aminos
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 TBS Lime Juice (You may like to add an additional Tsp- give it a taste test and see!)
- 1 cup Unroasted Peanuts
Its fantastic. Easy quick and the flavor is wonderful. This quick little meal is my best friends favorite- and she quickly got me hooked on these Thai Peanut Noodles too! SO when she suggested that maybe I should figure out the recipe – I happily obliged.
It took me 4 tries. Finally I had the idea to make a box and taste test it as I created my own sauce. Worked like a charm. I think my results are spot on. The ONLY difference is the the box variation is slightly sweeter than mine- if you prefer that feel free to add a pinch or two more of sugar. I actually liked my sauce better less sweet- but go with what makes your taste buds happy
To make this recipe Soy free use Coconut Aminos- and slightly up the salt amount I have called for.
Making this Sauce is simple.
- Combine all the ingredients in a Pot. Whisk together and gently heat up. If you want the sauce thicker- gently boil it until it thickens. Be cautious as it may boil up or stick to the pot if the heat is too high. Free for to use either Heavy full fat coconut milk or the light variety. Both work well.
- Finely Chop the peanuts- and place them in a dry frying pan. Toast them over medium heat.
- Cook any rice pasta variety- pour sauce over and top with the toasted Peanuts.
Try Serving this sauce over slightly cooked Zucchini “pasta” its delicious. I added shredded zucchini in with my Rice Noodles. This combination is one of my new favorite meals.