- Ready Time :
- 3/4 Cup Soaked Pine Nuts
- 3/4 Cup Soaked Macadamia Nuts
- 1 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 TBS + 1 TSP Nutritional Yeast
- 3 TBS Lime or Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- Fresh Minced Dill to taste
- cucumbers Chopped
- Sprouted Quinoa
- Grape leaves Or Lettuce or Cabbage
- Chopped Green Onions
This recipe is fairly simple- and with it I’d like to provide an array of ideas for you to make it your own..
The grape leaves act as a fun holding vice- you might also consider wrapping these in Romaine Lettuce or Cabbage. Try Soaking and Sprouting Quinoa and including it in the wraps. In the Goat Cheese recipe I called for Fresh Dill- you might also try Fresh Minced Mint. Try adding in other veggies, nuts and seeds.
- Make the Mock Goat Cheese: Combine the Nuts, Oil, , Lime Juice, Salt, Garlic Powder in a food processor. Then add in Salt, Pepper and Fresh Dill to taste.
- Chop Cucumbers and drizzle a little lemon juice salt and pepper on them.
- Fill and wrap each grape leaf with the Cucumbers, Sprouted Quinoa and “Goat Cheese” and chopped green onions . Its easiest to begin by folding in the left and side and then folding it on to itself.
- Drizzle the Stuffed Grape Leaves with Olive Oil and serve Cold.
The “goat cheese” will stay good in the fridge for up to 1 week.