- Ready Time :
- 14 Cups Water (more or less)
- 1 Bag Frozen Cauliflower *Or Fresh
- 1 Bag Frozen Pea's
- 1 Bunch Asparagus Chopped (Woody ends cut removed)
- 1 Cup Millet (Rice or Quinoa)
- 4 TBS Garlic Powder
- 2 Cups Chopped Sunchokes
- 3 TBS Fresh or Dried Parsley
- 2 TBS Organic Bouillon (Chicken, Beef or Vegetable- I like to use Better than Bouillon)
- 1 1/2 TBS Salt
- 1 TBS Dried Oregano
- A few Heaping handfulls of fresh or frozen Spinach.
- Pepper To Taste.
- 1 Large Onion Chopped
This soup is easy and versatile. The ingredients I included are just what I happened to have in my pantry. It turned out wonderful. The sunchokes add a distinct flavor. The next time I make this soup I may try including a can of chick peas and some Bacon.
The instructions for this soup are simple- just throw everything into the pot- bring to a boil and cook until the vegetables are cooked through. I recommend adding the Asparagus and Spinach last as they cook the quickest.