Gluten/Dairy/Soy/Rice/Egg/Corn Free and Vegan. Creamy and perfectly spiced. This recipe is sure to become a favorite.
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 11 Cups Water
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 1 Large Onion Chopped
- 3 Cans of Drained Garbonzo Beans
- 3 Stalks Celery
- 1 TBS Organic Chicken Better than Boullion (use their no-chicken base for a vegan recipe)
- 2 TBS Curry Powder
- 1 1/2 TBS Garlic Powder
- 1 TBS of Salt (more or less to taste)
- 1 Light Can Coconut Milk
- 1 Heavy (Full Fat) Can Coconut Milk
This soup is one of the best soups I have ever had in my entire life. I make a lot of soup- and never before was I so blown away with a flavor that I felt the need to spoon myself endless taste samples from the boiling pot. I sampled so much- that I was full before dinner- and still had myself a nice big bowl. If creamy soup makes you happy as it does me- then be prepared for euphoria. Infact let me go on to say that this soup is so good that if I had the time I would package and sell it.
Enough Banter- you should try it- and then let me know if you think Im exagerating
- Into a Large Soup Pot add all Ingredients. (Note- add the chicken bouillon once the mixture begins to heat up so it comes off the spoon cleanly)
- Cover the Pot and allow the soup to gently boil roughly 45 minutes- You want everything very soft.
- Remove the soup from heat and puree it- using whatever kitchen tool you have. I used my blender.
- Place the soup back into the pot and keep warm until serving.
With all of my soup recipes I recommend adjusting the liquid level to your liking. If its too thick- add some additional water.