- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 1 Large Zucchini
- Large Handful of fresh basil chopped (Or 1 TBS of dried)
- 4 clove Garlic Finely Chopped (Or 1 TBS of dried)
- 1/2 cup Frozen Spinach (Or 1 Cup of fresh)
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Dried Polenta
- 3 1/2 cups Water
- 1 tablespoon Condensed Chicken Broth
- 1 cup White Wine
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 jar Your favorite Pasta Sauce
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 3 Eggs, divided
- Preheat Oven to 450 Degrees
- Using a mandolin or Slice Zucchini by hand into very slender pieces. Set Aside-You will be using these slices to roll the filling.
- In a frying pan Saute the Chopped Onion. Add ground Turkey, Garlic, Basil, Spinach, Balsamic and Salt and Pepper to taste.
- In another Saucepan bring Water, Condensed chicken broth and white wine to a Boil. Add Polenta and turn heat to low- Stir until all liquid is absorbed.
- Add Polenta into meat mixture- allow to cool and add 1 egg, Mix in well.
- In a small bowl Whisk together 2 eggs, Olive oil and a little salt and pepper. Lay out the Zucchini flat and brush egg mixture onto both sides of zucchini. Then Take a large Spoonful of Meat/Polenta mixture and place it in the center of a zucchini strip. Roll the zucchini up!
- In a casserole dish pour a layer of the Canned pasta sauce. Place the Rolled up Zucchini into this dish side by side.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 Minutes.
- Serve with additional sauce!
If you are looking to serve this as an appetizer you could insert toothpicks into the center of each Bundle. These would also be wonderful served with a Bechamel Sauce.