A Gluten/Dairy/Soy/Rice/Egg Free easy to make meal. The Combination of Grapes and Pork create a flavor you will not forget!
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 1 cup Pureed Whole Grapes (seeds strained)
- 1/2 cup Marsala Wine
- 1/2 cup Chopped Shallots
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Minced Garlic (or 1 TBS garlic powder)
- 2 Pork Chops
This is an easy throw together meal- with a beautiful flavor that will surprise you. Any type of grape will work for this recipe- I have a fondness for Concord Grapes- so I selected them. If you are using a grapes that have seeds) -simply place the grapes into a food processor- puree and then strain through a fine mesh sieve. If you are using grapes without seeds- puree them also and don’t worry about straining after.
We had pork chops in the freezer- so that’s what I went with- but this marinade would work beautifully when making crock pot Pulled Pork or Pork Loin. This recipe makes enough marinade for 2 pork chops- double or quadruple as needed.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Puree Grapes (strain seeds if any)
- Pour the Puree into a baking dish, along with the Marsala wine, shallots and garlic. Place pork into the marinade and liberally- salt and pepper the meat. If you have extra seedless grapes- you can throw them into the dish too!
- Place in the oven uncovered and roast roughly 25-30 minutes. Flipping once halfway through. Cook until cooked through.- (Pork is safe to eat once it reaches 170 degrees)
- Remove from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes- before eating.
- Enjoy with your favorite fall vegetables (Roasted squash would be good too!) and a grain of your choice (Rice, Millet, Quinoa..)