Gluten/Dairy/Soy/Egg Free and Vegan. A Favorite Summer Meal turned Fall!
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 1 Butternut Squash Peeled,Seeded and Chopped
- 2 Shallots Finely Chopped
- 2 Stalks of Celery Chopped
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds (Or more if you would like)
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons Asian Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Liquid Aminos (Or Gluten Free Soy Sauce)
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Sesame Seeds
A chilled Soba Noodle Salad is one of my favorite Summer Meals- so I figured why not bring this awesome dish into the fall with my by incorporating some fun fall flavors. This Recipe is pretty basic- My husband doesn’t eat mushrooms so I left them out- but If you love them I highly suggest you roast and add them into the mix too!
- Preheat Oven to 375 Degrees. On a Large Pan place Chopped Butternut Squash. Drizzle with Oil, Salt and Pepper. Roast for roughly 30 minutes.
- Make The Soba Noodle Pasta. Use either my Gluten/Dairy Free Buckwheat (Soba) Noodles or Vegan/Gluten Free Buckwheat (Soba) Noodles. The Main difference is that one recipe contains egg while the (vegan) does not.
- Make the Dressing. Whisk together Dressing ingredients and set aside. (makes roughly 1 cup)
- Chop the Shallots and Celery and set aside.
- Once Squash is finished cooking combine it with the Shallots and Celery. Mix with the noodles and pour the dressing on top. Top with Pumpkin Seeds.
- Serve Cold
This Recipe has been submitted to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday.